Wednesday, July 15, 2009

today i will do nothing but quote the old dirty bastard



"Dirt McGirt comes from Dirt McGirt Island. It’s a place that’s right off the block from the next island off of Batman Island. I can’t let you know exactly where it is––it’s a secret, you know? Wonder Woman told me not to say nothing."


"I'm going out of my fucking mind every time I get around devils"


"While you sleep I be the guard on point, with Scottie Pippen"

"Lookin' for new girls to put babies in." -- When asked what his plans were for 1998

"It's like Picasso making a new picture. It feels good" -- On why he changed his name so often.


"There's no more ODB no more. No, there's no more Osiris, that's all lies. From now on, my name is Big Baby Jesus. I always been Jesus, I don't know what the big secret's been all these years. Hanging pictures up on the wall and crosses and things of that nature, I mean, it's all good, but the truth's gonna be revealed one day, and one day the truth's been revealed."

"make the rocks disappear" -- Following a 1999 arrest for possession of crack cocaine.


"I'm into all assholes. I like it because it's tinier than a pussyhole. It's so tiny, it's tinier than a clitoris. When I get the feeling of licking a york peppermint patty, it's a sensation."


"Every girl I saw on T.V., her ass looked funny to me."


"I kill all my enemies at birth."


"Stay up all night don't sleep on your moon"


"I went and bought me an outfit today that costed a lot of money today, youknowImean?, 'cause I figured that Wu-Tang was gonna win! I don't know how y'all see it, but when it comes to the children, Wu-Tang is for the children! We teach the children! You know what I mean? Puffy is good, but Wu-Tang is the best! Okay? I want you all to know that this is ODB, and I love you all, peace!" -- Yelling to the crowd at the Grammys, after losing the Best Rap Album grammy to Puff Daddy.


-All quotes from The Old Dirty Bastard also known as Big Baby Jesus

2 comments: